Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July 2nd & 3rd Trading

On Monday, I day traded the following:

RIMM B/E (stopped out after moving stop to b/e)
TNH: +$2
SPWR: -$1 (stop too tight)

…and swing traded:

FWLT: +$1.83 (an auto trade; meant to adjust targets Tuesday morning but forgot. Hit initial target, should still be long)

I am currently in these stocks which I entered on Tuesday:

AAPL
SPWR (Try again)

Not sure why I chose to day trade TNH instead of a swing trade. This was an auto trade. That's twice I missed a good swing trade in this stock. I also left a lot of money on the table with BIDU last week. I realize it’s a bad habit to think of what I could have made, but those are trades I need to make if I want to do well. I'll have the post on what I'm trying to improve my trading psychology later this week. See you then.

No comments: