Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Swing Trade Results

My SPWR and GOOG swing trades didn't do so hot. I descreased my postion size by 2/3 going into earnings, but both got clobbered. Here were my results:

SPWR: +$1.75
GOOG: +$1.16

I wasn't about to make the same mistake with AAPL, which reports earnings on Wednesday. I sold AAPL on Monday:

AAPL +$20.14

Even if AAPL has good earnings, I am happy with the trade. I am still holding RIMM, and also entered EWZ for a swing trade.

EDIT: Stopped out of RIMM: +$6.70
EDIT #2: Stopped out of EWZ: -$2

1 comment:

JJ2000426 said...

A great opportunity in SWC, which had been battered down 25% in 4 days by a desperate concentrated short who is unable to unwind its huge short position. Expect some great resersal tomorrow because this is one absolutely oversold stock with very bullish fundamentals.

I have done my research and explained everything about this concentrated short. Follow my link and do your own DD.

This is a rare opportunity you do NOT want to miss tomorrow. At least 10% profit in one day!!!