Saturday, June 30, 2007

Afraid to Trade

Not much to report during this choppy week. I made two trades; lost nearly $2 in AAPL on Monday, and made $2 in BIDU on Thursday. So I pretty much broke even for the week. One reason I didn't trade much this week was because of the FOMC meeting, and the volatility that came with it. But the other reason is that I haven’t been in the right frame of mind lately. I am definitely in the afraid-to-trade mode right now. I certainly planned on being more active when I started this blog, and I think I will be as soon as I feel more comfortable trading.

I plan to have a post in the next day or two discussing what I am doing to get myself in the right frame of mind for trading. You might find it interesting. I know I am interested to see if it helps.

The real question about the markets right now is: Are the markets forming a double top or a double bottom? I may stand aside and watch the action until a clearer picture develops.

No comments: