Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just Buy the Dips

I placed a Buy Stop + TTO order for TNH last night, really not expecting it to move today. It did, and I am already out +$2 and change; the whole trade automated. I have been travelling for my job these last two days, so I haven’t been able to watch the market during the day, which might be a good thing. I am still steaming over screwing up what would have been two profitable trades earlier this week. At least with a Stop+ TTO order, I can’t screw it up (well, actually I can).

I am still in QQQQ, even though my target has been hit. I may let it ride.

I have been hesitant to swing trade going into the summer, but this bull can’t be stopped. With month end and quarter end approaching, we could go higher. It seems all a person needs to know is this: When the market pulls back in a bull market, it's a buying opportunity. When the market pulls back in a bear market, it's a selling opportunity. Booyah!

No comments: