Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Vacation; Zanger Video

I am going on vacation later this week, so I’m taking the rest of the week off from trading and posting, although I do have a buy stop order in for a possible swing trade.

Tried out the chat room at Deh Trader this afternoon. There was a small group in there talking about various trades, no BS like other chat rooms. I would recommend it, although I’m not much into chat rooms.

As you can see, I have banner ads on the top and bottom of this page for a service called the Zanger Report at ChartPattern.com. This is a newsletter sent out 4 nights week by Dan Zanger. If you don’t know who he is, he’s a swing trader who turned $11,000 into $42 million in the late 90’s. From what I understand, he gave almost half of it back in the 2000/2001 bear market, but made it all back and more in the current bull market, especially with GOOG in 2005.

He is a CANSLIM disciple, and only trades, as he puts it, stocks with explosive earnings and explosive price movement. I’ve tried dozens of newsletters, and his is easily the best I’ve found. He will consistently have you in the biggest movers in the market. There is a free trial, so try it out if you havent already.

Anyway, here is part 1 of a 3 part video interview with him for you to check out.

No comments: