Saturday, May 19, 2007

$100 Free When Opening a Savings Account

Saw this over at JohnChow.com; CitiBank is offering a special promotion through the month of May when opening a high interest (4.65%) savings account. New accounts will receive $100 free, 90 days after the account is open. Not bad at all. The promotion is only open to American citizens who have not had a CitiBank savings account previously.

I have a savings account with ING Direct with an annual yield of 4.5% . They offer $25 free when opening a new savings account when referred. If you're interested, send me an email and I will reply with the referral offer. Yeah, I get a $10 referral that way. I realize it's pocket change, but I won't turn it down. Besides, these are high interest savings accounts, and if you don't have one, you really should. Why not sign up for both and earn $125 in just a few minutes?

No comments: