Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trade Ideas

I am going to start posting the trades I am considering for the next trading week. Maybe at the end of the week, I will post what I took.

The market should attempt a rally early this week, but that’s certainly not a sure thing. These are stocks I plan to watch and buy on strength. These will be short term trades. I'm only looking for a couple of points. Just because they are posted here doesn’t mean I will buy them. Conditions have to be met, and even then, I may pass.

Short term trade ideas, in no particular order:


I like GMCR once it breaks 42 with volume:



I like MON once it breaks 125 with volume:



I like MOS once it breaks 100 with volume:



I like CHL when it moves out of its symmetrical triangle at 90. Would short it if closes beneath it.



I like AET once it breaks 60 with volume:



I like CHTT once it breaks 78.25 with volume:



I like HUM once it at 86.30 with volume:



Will also consider GGB and HOLX.

Day trades ideas:

Will be watching volume on SPN, SONO and TNE

Long term ideas:

I am watching TLT, and would consider shorting MA, ABB, NDAQ, GOOG and SPWR

Again, I won't be taking all of these positions, or even any. This is what I will be watching early this week.

Good trading!

No comments: