Saturday, September 22, 2007

Trading Results for the Week

So far, this week was the best week for the markets this year. Sort of ironic that it would come in what is historically the worst month for the markets. I made some money, but I closed positions way too early, and as usual, left a lot more on the table. I will need to continue working on overcoming this psychological barrier that is costing me bundles. Anyway, here are the trades I made.

PCU: -$2.20
Stop was too tight apparently.

CELG: +$1
Tightened my stop on Fed Tuesday to protect a gain. Should have left it alone.

FXI: +$5.93
Overall I'm happy with this trade.

GRMN: -$2
GMRN will join MA in my 'do not trade' list. I don't make money with these on short term momentum plays. Probably because of tight stops.

AAPL: b/e
Moved my stop too quickly.

Currently holding: RIG

If I wasn't so fearful in my trading, I could have done much better. Need more greed, less fear.

No comments: